Field/Deployment EngineerSydney | Contract or Temp
Attribute Group are proud to partner with NSW Government in the search for 2 Deployment Engineers!
Based in Sydney on initial contracts, this role will require you to work well within a team environment and have strong interpersonal and communicative skills. We require you to have strong problem solving skills and be able to work well under pressure!!
As for technical capabilities, a broad knowledge in core hardware and operating systems is required which includes installation, config, diagnosing etc.
General responsibilities are as follows:
- Operate 1:1 support desk to help support user outcomes
- Pickup and action job tickets from helpdesk system.
- Ensure all jobs are prioritised and actioned in a timely manner consistent with agreed Support Policy.
- Make sure requesters are regularly informed of progress of support tasks and customer feedback is sought before ticket is closed.
- Ensure any support tasks undertaken including phone requests and walk ups are entered into the helpdesk system.
- Train staff, at point of need, in the operation of computer software and hardware.
- Ensure that tasks are escalated or assigned to a third party teams and providers as appropriate.
- Encourage and reinforce requester behaviour consistent with our policies.
- Provide technical support to all staff
- Keep current with technologies employed by our organisation
- Basic server and client operating system administration including user management, group policy administration, security management, printer management, e-mail administration, application support, networking and wireless etc.
- Maintain and service hardware attached to the network.
- Assisting in configuration, deployment and maintenance of a Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
- Any other duties as requested
Interested??? APPLY NOW!!!!!!!