Information Security Analyst | Contract | Leading OrganisationMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 5/02/19Attribute Group has a fantastic opportunity available for a talented Information Security Analyst with a leading financial services organisation based in Melbourne. This is a great 3 month contract opportunity with strong potential to extend due to a large pipeline of projects.
You will be an SME on all matters that relate to Information Security, responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive information security program. The purpose of this position is on policy, process development, compliance and incident response activities.
You will be responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining a framework which will assess, monitor and test day to day compliance with internal and external requirements with a view to identifying areas of non-compliance so to provide a robust solution.
Interviews are taking place immediately, candidates who are based in Australia with full working rights can only be considered.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in the policy and regulatory environment for Information Security
- Providing expertise across Security Operations, Web Application Firewalls, Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention, SIEM, Gateways and more.
- Strong experience with Information Security concepts, practices and solutions
- Experience the implementation and management of security in an application development environment
- Experience in risk management methodologies
- Extensive experience in leading, developing and implementing Information Security initiatives and activities
- Able to work under pressure in busy environments managing stakeholder expectations
- Be able to create well-managed and defined processes
- Management of the response Information Security incidents