Senior Software Development Engineer C++Sydney | Contract or Temp
Listed: 27/02/19Attribute Group are proud to partner with NSW Government in the search for a Senior Software Development Engineer. For this role we need your C++ expertise in the implementation of applications.
The Senior Software Development Engineer is responsible for undertaking development work for the creation, enhancement and maintenance of information systems and products for use by their customers and stakeholders
The successful candidate will be working on their software application suite that provides real time information to customers. The applications are written in C++ on Visual Studio and running on a Windows operating system.
- The implementation of an enhancement to applications currently used by this organisation (can discuss in more detail)
- The implementation of an application that integrates a Mobile (phone) Operator app
- Critical defect fixes
- Demonstrated recent, minimum 6 years’ experience in developing complex C++ applications on a Microsoft Windows operating system. Experience with the Java programming language is desirable, but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development environment (Scrum)