Business Analyst x 2Sydney | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 28/02/19Attribute Group are proud to partner with Leading Super Fund Specialist. We are looking for a couple of Business Analyst's with Unit Registry experience.
Please only apply for these positions if you have UNIT REGISTRY experience!
We have either a 6 or 12 month fixed term agreement with a competitive salary package
About our Client
As one of Australia's leading fund administration and share registry specialists, they're a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with their clients' needs. Since there inception, they have been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Their core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by there expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
These are not technical roles, we will need you to be strong in scoping requirements and documentation and more BPM focused.
- Over 5 + years of experience in Business Analysis and User Acceptance testing.
- Over 5+ years experience in Unit Registry and Fund Administration
- Excellent vendor management and stakeholder engagement experience
- excellent coordination skills
- Analysis of the Business Requirements, Functional Requirement Specification, Software Requirements Specifications, Software Testing and Documentation
- A good understanding of structured project delivery methodologies
- Likes to get hands on and is a team player
- Experience in conducting business process re-engineering
- Ability to multi-task and deliver objectives within strict timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective inter-departmental and organisational relationships