Java Solutions EngineerMelbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 4/03/19The Company
This web and mobile industry leader has been at the forefront of world class product development for many years. A lot of their success has been driven by their increasing strength at using data throughout the business to deliver a high quality product/solution.
Attribute Group is proud to partner with this household name, and we are now in search for a talented and highly experienced Solutions Engineer (Java and AWS) to join their high profile Solutions Architecture team on a permanent basis.
This team is the "think tank" for the organisation, they develop and deliver new initiatives and are really at the forefront of building new solutions from a platform point of view within the organisation.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Solutions Engineer who comes from a System Administration background/DevOps, with extensive experience across AWS and Java, as well as someone who has used agile and lean practices to deliver world class software.
It is important that you are someone who understands that building the 'right thing' is as important as building the 'thing right', and have leveraged test-driven techniques.
You understand and embrace the philosophy of Continuous Delivery, and have experience of building automated delivery pipelines, so it's important that you believe in an agile, DevOps-centric team that builds, tests, releases and operates its own applications.
We are looking for innovators in their field, not just doers.
- Senior level Java (8) experience - essential
- Extensive experience with AWS - essential
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Microservices experience
- Cloud based experience
- Test-driven development techniques
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery experience (as well as understanding of the principles of DevOps)
- Ability to liaise with different stakeholders will be a distinct advantage
In return, you will benefit from working within an amazing culture which has a strong emphasis on delivering world class solutions and practices.
- strong training & development
- strong career growth opportunities
- highly competitive remuneration structure
- rewards & recognition
- fully agile environment
- latest tools/technologies in the market
If you possess the required experience and are a dynamic, self sufficient individual ready for your next challenge, APPLY NOW or send your resume to Daniel at email@example.com