Desktop EngineerMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 5/03/19The Company
Attribute Group is working with a leading IT Strategy & Consulting business on a short-term engagement for one of their Construction clients. We are looking for an experienced Level 1 & Level 2 Support Consultant for an initial 6-week contract with high likelihood of extension. The position is to join a market leader in the building & infrastructure sectors to join the company’s current ICT support team.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Support Operation Officer to provide technology support to internal users and customers. Reporting to the Service Delivery Partner you will be responsible to provide excellent customer service to internal and External customers.
- Provide regular hardware and software support
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve all service requests
- Provide high level support for windows based environments
- Maintain the Change and Release requests
- Experience in desktop support (3+ years)
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated information management competency
- Experience in managing diverse and dispersed customers (5+ Years)
- Experience in project based and corporate ICT support will be highly regarded
- Knowledge and application of system software. E.g. HRIS
- Time management and the ability to priorities work tasks
- Skills in developing and modifying work processes, technology, and/or products
- Computer proficiency and skills in computer software packages including Microsoft Office
- Effective team-player
- Proficient in Desktop Application software
- Strong people management skills. E.g. able to manage work and performance to achieve outcomes
- Any ICT/Computing qualifications and/or relevant work experience within the industry
- Certified or relevant Tertiary Education in ICT/Computing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader and market specialist. Apply online today or contact Oliver at email@example.com for any confidential discussion.