Security Project ManagerMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 5/03/19Security Project Manager
Work on interesting, multidimensional Security projects and manage the development of high-profile Security initiatives across business. Collaborate with Program Manager, guide and inspire cross-functional teams, and tap into your leadership skills to successfully oversee every step of a project’s evolution.
- Execute & maintain project management processes in the areas of project schedule, quality, communications, risk/issue, escalation and change management.
- Provide project support under the guidance of the Lead PM for 2-3 Medium/Large projects, Tower lead AND provide independent PM support for Small/Medium projects.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input from client and project team.
- Track and manage tasks assigned to the internal teams to meet client deliverables while distributing regular status reports to stakeholders.
- Act as primary customer interface by facilitating team meetings to include providing meeting minutes, and action items.
- Build strong communication channels with client and internal departments such as Sales, Solutions & Service with the ability to provide custom reporting, monthly dashboards, schedule integration and metrics/SPI management.
- A degree.
- Four or more years of proven Project Management experience with proven track record and experience with deploying and delivering complex solutions.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Supplier Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience with verbal & written communications.
- Enterprise Client Experience.
- Financial Business acumen.
- Broad Verizon product experience.
- Proven leadership skills & capabilities.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
- Knowledge and experience with Clarity.
- ITIL V3 Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Proficiency in customer enablement tools.