ServiceNow DeveloperMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 12/03/19The Company:
Attribute Group is working with a leading IT Strategy & Consulting business on an engagement for one of their well-recognised National clients. Our end client is known for connecting people across Australia, by combining infrastructure with emerging technologies.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be responsible for…
- Configure, Coding and Scripting based on business requirements to facilitate upgrade and enhancements of ServiceNow technology
- Design, Development, Implementation and Support of technical or process solutions
- Integration and general ServiceNow enhancements
- Manage multiple projects for IT Service Management (ITSM) stack, Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Field Service Management (FSM)
- Working with SolarWinds monitoring and management tools
- SCOM (System Centre Operations Manager)
- Working closely with a range of different teams including the current in-house data centre team
To be successful for this role you will have…
- Tertiary Qualified or relevant ServiceNow Certification
- Clear understanding of the ServiceNow platform, System Administration and/or Implementation
- Experience in full development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Build, Test, Deploy & Support)
- Active Directory experience
- Experience with ServiceNow Integration and other relating software
- SCOM (System Centre Operations Manager) experience
- Proven capability demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with technical and non-technical individuals
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to join a well-established and highly successful organisation, apply online today. Don’t risk missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Apply online today or send your resume directly to Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.