Test Automation Leader - Melbourne - Lead Automation and QAMelbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 14/03/19The Company
Attribute Consulting is partnering with a leading organisation which produces a versatile web platform used solely in a specific industry. They require a Test Automation Leader to drive the brand new QA Automation strategy which is being developed. You will be the leader that will be looked upon to inspire and drive this change within QA.
You must possess a demonstrated passion for automation testing, setting up processes and rolling out frameworks. Alongside being highly technical, the key to the success of this role is engaging the business and stakeholders, getting the buy in and taking them on a journey.
- Develop automation frameworks with QA engineers, developers and team members.
- Managing/Leading QA as part of a cross-functional delivery team.
- Solid project management skills, including ability to coordinate, negotiate, schedule and communicate with stakeholder at all levels.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight and changing deadlines.
- Fostering quality across the software development life-cycle, focusing on prevention in addition to detection.
- Support and develop a high-performing QA team that is integrated as part of cross-functional delivery teams.
- Strong Test Automation QA background, building automation frameworks and rolling out throughout a business.
- Full understanding on how to achieve and maintain high quality code.
Please apply immediately or forward your resume for the attention of Ross Dunham to firstname.lastname@example.org