Client DirectorMelbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 15/03/19The Company
Our partner is a specialist IT Infrastructure professional services business with expertise delivering predictable infrastructure delivery capabilities, cost reduction solutions and maximising efficiencies.
As a company offering migration expertise services, you will be working with large data centres, Office365, Service Now and on streamlining infrastructure deployment.
You will be working with industry experts in infrastructure delivery, who promote best practices and outcomes for their clients, in a collaborative working environment.
If you enjoy efficiency, productivity and creating predictable solutions in complex situations, then this is a role for you.
- As the Client Director you will ultimately be responsible for growing revenue streams through existing and new client partnerships.
- You will be reporting directly into the Managing Director, and integral part of the business, surrounded by professional high performers.
- Grow and enhance the current existing customer base by leveraging the companies proven track record and capabilities
- Identify and qualify new opportunities with new and existing clients
- Develope long lasting relationships through trust and quality service
- Define strategic sales plans and build a strong pipeline
- Prepare tender responses along with quality proposals
- Engage, manage and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Maximise customer references and communicate business transformation stories across accounts
The successful candidate will have…
- Project Management experience (ideally with infrastructure or cloud related projects)
- A proven track record of New Business Development and/or sales experience in professional services within the Corporate Sector. You will also have a proven history of selling outcome based engagements.
- Strong track record of meeting KPI’s and excelling sales targets.
- Bring a level of high energy, engaging communication styles, able to build report and trust quickly, end-to-end sales life cycle experience and a level of resilience.
- Ability to put the customers wants and needs first and not afraid to say no to work. The ability to sell with integrity in a consultative manner.
- Manage and develop relationships at a functional and executive level.
- Industry reputation
If the sound of this opportunity excites you then please reach out to Oliver at email@example.com
The position wont last so be quick!