Front-end EngineerSydney | Contract or Temp
Listed: 15/03/19Attribute Group are proud to partner with NSW Government in the search for a talented Front-end Developer for an initial 6 month contract with extensions based in Sydney!!!
- Execute design with the use of but not limited to CSS/SASS, HTML, JS and ensuring best practice coding standards are achieved.
- Advice, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from designers and backend developers.
- Work closely with back-end developers as well as the UX designer, Tech Lead and Project Manager
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UI design and Front-end development
- Strong knowledge of responsive design & implementation
- Demonstrate strong technical sense across the big picture through to the detail
- Experience in creating cross-browser, cross-platform web applications
- Experience with modern front end task runner and build system (npm, clis)
- Experience with RESTful JSON interfaces
- Experience working on Digital Experience platform (DXP) such as Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) or Liferay DXP
- Has an established, repeatable and shareable design process that encourages collaboration between other designers and product teams.
- Ability to communicate design effectively, regardless of the audience (engineers, PMs, executives, other designers, etc.);
- Being able to assist with testing on multiple devices, platforms and browsers
- Experience building Progress web apps and/or Web components
- Passion for usability, efficiency and performant code
- Experience developing WCAG compliant websites/applications for government clients (Level AA)
- Examples of previous code in github
If this is of interest please APPLY NOW!!!