ICT Project CoordinatorSydney | Contract or Temp
Listed: 26/03/19Attribute Group are proud to partner with NSW Government in the search for an ICT Protect Coordinator on an initial contract based in Parramatta!
This is a large area with NSW Government and the key duties are:
- Scope ICT infrastructure projects including writing and documenting project specs and costs
- Manage technical projects and resourcing of technical staff
- Manage cross dependencies with related projects
- Work with functional analysts and technical teams
- Represent the project in meetings
- Provide status reporting
- Proven experience working as an ICT Coordinator.
- Strong experience developing and maintaining a variety of operation and project artefacts.
- Experience in vendor relationship, procurement, and contract negotiation.
- Experience in multi-level reporting across a range of projects and BAU.
- Well-developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in the public section is preferred but not essential.
If this is you, please APPLY NOW!!!