Head of Enterprise Change ManagementMelbourne | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 2/04/19Attribute Consulting Attribute Group is partnered with a leader in its field on this exclusive and challenging opportunity. A global giant who’s currently undergoing a large national transformation, consolidation of multiple entities and legacy system upgrades.
We are looking for someone who can take on the challenge of managing change across the enterprise, arising from the recent national transformation, and from projects now being delivered. As the Head of Enterprise Change Management you will be responsible for working closely with leadership teams and Heads of Departments to ensure that there is awareness of upcoming change and that teams are in a position to accept and continue to contribute effectively throughout times of change.
- Define enterprise change impacts resulting from transformation activities.
- Develop and implement frameworks to manage change across various departments.
- Define and apply best practice methodologies to change management.
- Impact analysis and change readiness assessment across key stakeholders. Build change management plan dependencies and support, engage and educate senior executives on the impact of change, and how to manage teams through change.
- Stakeholder engagement and lead communication activities.
- Ensure all Change Impacts resulting from projects is managed effectively.
- Lead and further develop the Territory Change Champion Network, ensuring successful engagement and delivery of intended outcomes.
- Identify, manage and escalate change management related risks.
- Build a change management network and community within the business.
- Provide ad hoc support to HoD / Cabinet where requested.
Skills and Experiences Required to be considered for this opportunity
- Senior experience as a Change Leader
- Experience in large complex enterprise environments going through extensive change
- Experience managing challenging environments and projects
- Strong relationship management experience around building new connections and foster cooperation across work groups
- Influence others to assert ideas, give and receive constructive feedback, negotiate, encourage others to participate and more.
- Applying business understandings along with best practices and principles.
- Align the company with its strategic direction.
- Manage change and reform in times of uncertainty.
- Make sound decisions that are focused on achieving organisational strategy and outcomes.
- Spiritually respectful of others beliefs and identity.
- Bachelors level degree in business, HR, psychology or related discipline
- Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification (Desirable)
- Our Client is known for its community and family like culture. Work in a senior environment with subject matter professionals.
- A warm and vibrant culture with company values built upon integrity, compassion, respect, diversity, collaboration.
- The company focuses on caring for people, creating fair pathways, building healthy communities and working for justice.
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home
- 5 minutes’ walk to the closest train station
- Plenty of parking available onsite and near by
How to apply
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply online today or send your resume directly to Oliver at email@example.com for consideration.