WEBINAR: ITIL 4 – what’s new and do you need to upgrade?
Our partner, DDLS, are holding a free Webinar on ITIL 4: What’s new? And do you need to upgrade?
Tuesday 5th February
12:00 – 1:00pm (Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne)
ITIL has become the global framework for service management over recent years. ITIL v3, was released in 2007 and amended in 2011 to keep up with market trends. These trends have changed over the last seven years, including the adoption of cloud solutions and platform as a service; which has provoked the need for an ITIL update to reflect current best practices.
To stay ahead of the curve, the first book of the ITIL 4 collection is being released in February and DDLS is helping customers to make good decisions on the adoption and education on this digitally-enabling framework. ITIL 4 follows the trends of the 4th Industrial Revolution, one of digital disruption, that leverages from the 3rd Revolution – the Electronics and Information Technology Revolution. This is not a “new version” of ITIL. This is more like a new shape of ITIL, to serve the needs of organisations running modern technology to solve modern business problems.
In this free webinar, DDLS trainer Rose Dyson will share all she knows* about ITIL 4 so far with you and answer your questions about education and certification options.
In this webinar, Rose will cover:
- The similarities between ITIL V3 and ITIL 4, as well as what is different/new;
- Explain the new ITIL 4 certification path and options to transition from ITIL V3 to ITIL 4;
- Discuss some certification scenarios to help you to obtain your desired certification level:
- If you don’t have ITIL certification, learn why you need it
- If you are ITIL V3 certified learn why and how you can update your skills;
- Discuss ITIL V3 relevance and why your organisation should stay with ITIL V3 or migrate to ITIL 4;
- Clarify how governance (i.e. financial, security, etc.) sits with digital practices;
- Explore the relationships ITIL 4 has with Agile, Scrum, DevOps, Lean, bots, etc.
(* as much as allowed under the NDA with AXELOS)
Don’t miss out! Register here.