Data Migration AnalystMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 29/01/19Full Job Description
Attribute Group is proud to partner with this well-established organisation who are looking for an experienced Data Migration Analyst for one of their high-profile systems migration projects. The projects involve migrating and combining different payroll systems into a brand-new payroll system (Workday). As a Data Migration Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, identifying business needs, assessing data quality and import data from legacy system.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Undertaking data discovery and analysis to ensure suitable extraction. Ensuring the migration processes are developed to support effective data governance, quality, maintenance and migration to the new platform.
- Responsible for identifying, analysis and evaluation of current data sources and assets.
- Prioritising project road-maps regarding current data sources and assets.
- Identify priorities and executing road-maps for sourcing, migration and retirement of legacy systems.
- Accountable for understanding and articulating the data transformation process.
- Engaging and managing stakeholders whilst communicating project deliverable and outcomes. Understanding the business requirements and assist in specifying ‘fit-for-purpose’ solutions.
- Data mapping, preparing data cleansing and de-duplication.
- Previous experience with SQL Server in schema creation and management, data loading and data quality assurance
- Previous experience of data migration in HR Payroll systems - Bonus
- Solid data migration technical experience in large complex projects
- Prepare data migration plan and design process
- Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
- Prepare data migration, plan, scripts and analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation with the opportunity to work on high profile projects. If you fit the above criteria and are looking for your next contract - apply online via Seek or contact Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential discussion.