Test AnalystMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 29/01/19Full Job Description:
This globally recognized, unique and very well-respected organisation requires a Test Analyst to work on their high-profile integration project.
This organisation is migrating and combining their different payroll systems to a brand-new payroll system - Workday.
As a Test Analyst, you will ensure high quality delivery of testing for the Workday Project. You will be responsible for liaising with business, technical stakeholders and must be comfortable working collaboratively with project teams.
You will also be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and processes whilst collaborating with project teams to develop solutions that meet business objectives.
- Responsible for identifying and defining the appropriate required tests, monitoring and test coverage.
- Conduct testing scripts throughout the SDL to determine readiness for transition to the new environment.
- Complete documentation highlighting key results of tests, aid in preparation of future application documentation and reduce defects.
- Assisting in the coordination of releases and post release testing
- Previous Testing experience for Workday or any HR/ Payroll systems
- Web Services, XML interfaces, SOAP testing experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with Web Service testing tool - SoapUI
- Extensive user acceptance testing experience
- Participate in stakeholder meetings
- Experience working in Agile environment
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for your next contract - apply online via Seek or contact Oliver at email@example.com for confidential discussion.