Digital Finance Project ManagerSydney | Contract or Temp
On an exclusive basis this Corporate giant has given us this requirement - They are going through a Digital Transformation, predominantly within their Finance division - which then affects all divisions of the company.
Driven by increasing demands from the business and by legacy applications that are approaching end of life - A proven Project Manager is required to assess the Future state of IT Finance systems: Working closely with Vendors and Advisors.
Currently at a discovery stage, you will be responsible for:
Business Transformation discussion, Strategy , Technology enablement and selection, Business case development.
You will Advise, Counsel and Suggest New Technologies and best practice going forward.
- Enhancing the value and impact of services Finance delivers to the business
- Moving to single, standard ways of working in Finance across the Group
- Adopting industry-best practice processes and standard product functionality to achieve sustainable way of working and realise efficiency
- Moving off end of life legacy Finance systems to a new cloud SaaS solution (Oracle)
- Finance transformation projects and/or Digital projects
- Stakeholder Management - C level Execs
- Led and managed large IT projects