Backend .NET DeveloperSydney | Permanent / Full Time
Backend .NET Developer
Permanent Position (Long Term)
My client is a global financial leader, the team is outstanding and they have multiple projects available, with this large injection of projects means they need an additional junior/mid-level developer to join the team on a permanent basis. As a developer, the primary responsibility is for building, documenting and maintaining internal and external facing web based applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing systems that improve efficiency.
The role will be focused on the Backend with strong Database skills, OOP, SOA, EDA, Messaging. We are looking who is a team player, collaborative and can take direction (Experience within the financial industry will be a big bonus).
- Design and Devleop new applications.
- Create timelines for specific project tasks (once defined).
- Record time spent on specific task items.
- Communicate directly with team members and non-technical stakeholders
- Research and learn different development approaches, platforms, or methods, as needed.
- Have a great work ethic and attitude, be an outstanding agent for change (always evolving!), provide valuable insight, learn as much as possible from others, and teach as much as possible to others.
- Solid experience in Databases - SQL, Stored Procedures, EF.
- Web API's
- Event Driven Architecture with Microservices, Message Bus and ORM.
- Unit Testing
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- CI/CD & TDD
Nico from Attribute Group firstname.lastname@example.org