Senior Fullstack .NET DeveloperSydney | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 26/02/19You will be a senior software engineer working in a highly sophisticated enterprise environment, encompassing many different areas including: software architecture and infrastructure, databases, web services, mobile development, licensing, publishing, user interface and workflow. You will be responsible for developing new features, improving system workflow and usability, maintaining existing product and addressing anomalies. You must be a self-starting engineer and feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment.
- Analyze requirements, design and implement software components for enterprise system backend, services, and mobile platforms
- Break down concept and large/complex problems into achievable and measurable goals.
- Work with team members to define standards and best practices for design, coding and testing
- Troubleshoot software and system issues and provide technical support.
- 5+ years of experience of software development with C#/CLI/.NET framework
- ASP.NET/ MVC 4+, ASP .NET Core, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Web API , WCF Services, Messaging
- Advanced level understanding of SqlServer 2012 (or later) engine, capabilities, maintenance, T-SQL
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Experience with online payment systems is highly regarded
- WPF, MVVM is a plus
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (design patterns, asynchronous and multi-threading programming, client/server architecture, agile development)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals; strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a related field