Network EngineersSydney | Contract or Temp
Attribute Group are proud to partner with NSW Government in the search for 4 Talented Network Engineers!!!
Initially for 6 months, these roles are based in Sydney
The project these roles will be working on, is responsible for the distribution of IT infrastructure across NSW. It aims to enhance their information technology experience by expanding their capacity and capability to use and consume modern IT assets.
This project will provide the ICT connectivity and capacity to support the latest technology and techniques, now and into the future.
These positions support the implementation, by determining cabling, switching architecture and wireless access point (WAP) installations required. Developing or quality assuring LAN/WiFi network designs, configuring new implementations and troubleshooting of switch and/or WAP issues during and post installation.
- Developing or quality assuring LAN/WiFi network designs for individual schools.
- Provide quality assurance for work completed by internal and external parties including verification of site surveys, designs, cabling and installation.
- Configure new wireless and switching implementations.
- Record WAPs, local area network (LAN) switches and device locations against floor plans in management systems for records management purposes.
- Investigate, manage and resolve technical issues that are identified by project team members.
- Manage assigned tasks and collaborate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met.
- Promote and ensure the use of agreed methods, tools and reference material to drive efficiency and consistency within the team.
If this is of interest, please APPLY NOW!!