Senior React/GraphQL DeveloperSydney | Contract or Temp
Listed: 15/03/19About the Role
As a front end engineer on the brand new Configuration Platform team, you’ll create tools used to manage operations and logistics worldwide. You will work with UX designers to design simple, easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces and workflows to manage core business functions, as well as emerging products.
- Build web applications using latest web technologies including React.js and Redux, GraphQL, AWS, and Node.js
- Create tools using cutting edge technologies
- Work within a small team, collaborating with your colleagues (product manager, designer, backend/mobile engineers) to ship impactful products
- Use experimentation and data analysis to tune your web applications to be high-performing, intuitive and functional
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other web engineers within the company
- You have a strong understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS, Web APIs and other core Web technology concepts
- You have experience with Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- You have experience and passion for building complex, performant, responsive, accessible and beautiful web experiences that are well-tested, documented and monitored.
- You are adept at communicating and collaborating effectively with others, promoting your ideas as well as being humble when you may be wrong
- You are excited to learn from and teach others
- You have experience with modern web frameworks (React, Redux, Angular etc.)
- You are familiar with service-oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems
- You have Web/Visual Design, UI/UX, and other relevant HCI experience
- 3 Minimum Years of Experience with Frontend Development