## CHANGE MANAGER - CONTRACT ##Sydney | Contract or Temp
Listed: 12/03/19Attribute Group are proud to partner with a household brand and global player in the Aviation Industry in the search for a talented Change Manager.
This is a very exciting time for our partner client who are going through immense change and growth. This Global project initiative will be based on a long term contract.
Key duties include:
- Help in shaping and executing the digital strategic change agenda.
- Play a prominent role in Portfolio planning & execution and be the go-to person for the Business for all activities around strategic change agenda definition and delivery.
- Be accountable for creating the Digital Business Change Roadmap and to execute it working with the Business Leads & Global Transformation Portfolio Directors.
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realization, provide the business with end to end change support
- Collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges.
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, challenge conventional thinking and then shape, prioritise and drive the execution of their change needs with a focus on delivering the desired customer, colleague, operational and financial outcomes.
- Ensure that any disruption from is minimized to enable the acceleration of the delivery of the business results.
- Worked as a Change Manager on a large Digital program.
- Understanding of Personalisation Programs / Projects
- Align change strategy to the broader Personalisation change strategy.
- Accountable for all change management, training and communication activities across the project worldwide, including training design, development and deployment through Australia, America, Japan, Singapore and London.
- Lead, Coach and Mentor the Change Analyst with conducting Change Impact Assessments, communication requirements and adoption tracking across very tight timelines.
- Implement and Manage Change Governance workshops, Change Connector workshops and Risk Framework workshops.
Interviews are taking place over the coming two weeks, for a full job description please apply online or contact Josh Ward via 02 82519716