Technical Business AnalystSydney | Contract or Temp
Listed: 12/03/19What you’ll do:
This New and exciting role sits across several areas of the business.
- You will facilitate the delivery of high-quality data products regularly, repeatedly and predictably within the parameters of our technology and our strategic business objectives.
- As a Business Analyst dealing with Data daily - you will capture high level business requirements and translate them into concise, precise and actionable tickets.
- You’ll have a broad knowledge of our data product portfolio and be able to join the dots between requirements, ensuring we deliver in an efficient and Agile manner.
- You will be an exceptional communicator and be as comfortable capturing complex requirements from senior stakeholders as you are briefing junior employees.
How you’ll do it:
- Quickly and concisely interpret complex requirements
- Have a broad and detailed understanding of our data products and how they function
- Capture high level business requirements and translate them into concise, precise and actionable tickets.
- Have a technical understanding of how requirements should be met and be able to include these technical details in your tickets
- Work along-side product owners, engineers and our agile delivery leads to ensure we deliver accurately and on time
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & management skills
- Ability to communicate at both a technical and non-technical level
- Logical thinker, capable of interpreting complex concepts into simple steps
- Proven knowledge and use of data query tools (Basic SQL preferable)
- Strong knowledge of Big Data, DW, ETL & Data Analytics would be advantageous
- Excellent team player, with experience of Agile working beneficial
- Problem solver, inquisitive, self-learner
- Attention to detail