Head of Consulting Solutions and Software SalesSydney | Permanent / Full Time
Listed: 27/03/19My clients consulting business was formed in 2014 by industry veterans from the enterprise software delivery and testing industry, in partnership with local and global clients to specialise in large program delivery, DevOps alignment and organisational digital transformations.
They focus on delivering their customer's program objectives by partnering to transform their existing IT landscapes into future Digital vision on time and within budget.
My client is seeking a Head of Consulting Services and Outsourcing to join the team and lead the further growth of opportunity in Sydney. Through innovative Business Development you will develop new opportunity within the Sydney and New South Wales region. Focused primarily on generating new client accounts, identifying and scoping opportunities and sales whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Focused on sales and generating new business accounts.
- Develop trusting relationships with existing and new customers, with an emphasis on excellent customer service and securing future repeat business.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and grow revenue from existing and new customers.
- Develop multi-level relationships within assigned accounts using available resources, and where appropriate use the channel partner resources to maximize revenues opportunities.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives – quarterly and annually.
- Extensive experience in solutions based business development and account management across software development projects.
- Solid experience working in software sales preferably in medium or start up based environments.
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to build strong, effective relationships
- Strategic view aligned with first-class operational delivery
- Successful track record of business development and solution selling
- Highly professional, self-motivated leader that provides a commitment to customer service
- Have solid pipeline management and closing skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage C Level Executives
- Above average salary and commissions including profit share.
- Autonomy and ownership to drive the business further.
- Work for a high-growth business with a reputation for service excellence
To be successful in this role you will have a growth mindset, enjoy working in an agile environment and have fantastic communication and planning skills.
For further information please contact Ross Dunham firstname.lastname@example.org 0432 167 166 alternatively apply immediately.