Principle Infrastructure Consultant - Service ManagementMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 28/03/19The Company:
Attribute Group is partnered with a leading IT Infrastructure Consulting business on an engagement for one of their well-recognised National clients. Our end client is known to be one of Australia’s largest organisations in its sector, operating across Australia and New Zealand.
As an Infrastructure Consultant – Service Management, you will be responsible for…
- Shaping, leading and driving the Infrastructure solutions and establishment for complex service management projects.
- You will be the primary point of contact and governance for all project and program managers, and client partners requiring the setting up of IT Infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for managing the escalation of significant issues relating to infrastructure at the project level or when the need for prioritisations decisions are required.
- You will be required to meet all compliance and policy requirements, whilst proactively managing risk.
- You will be providing leadership and direction for a team of Infrastructure Implementation Consultants and Specialists.
To be successful for this role you will have…
- A proven track record in delivering Service Management Solutions into operation and delivery benefits associated with the solution.
- Extensive knowledge and experience dealing with operation of high performing and efficient service management capabilities required to support large organisations.
- Significant knowledge and experience contributing to and driving the solutioning, design and establishment of service management capability, processes and the foundation technologies.
- Strong understanding and experience working with Service Management Tooling and ServiceNow application.
- Advance communication, presentation and influencing skills at various levels ranging from SMEs to large enterprise levels.
- Knowledge and experience in infrastructure, security governance, procurement and Service Assurance.
- Knowledge and experience in managing compliance with management assurance and risk.
- 10+ years as a technology professional, integrating and managing the delivery of large-scale technology projects.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with stakeholder management of senior management
- Proven experience dealing with Infrastructure and Environment delivery and management.
- Demonstrated technology expertise, combining a depth of business and strategic vision to enable effective assessment of potential “added-value” to be played by technology systems.
- Highly effective and proven negotiating and influencing skills.
ITIL certification will be considered favorably
For more information on the Assignment brief and all parties involved please request further information along with the application.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to join a well-established and highly successful organisation, apply online today. Don’t risk missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Apply online today or send your resume directly to Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.