Senior Cloud Infrastructure EngineerMelbourne | Contract or Temp
Listed: 26/04/19The Company
Attribute Group is working with a leading IT Strategy & Consulting business on a short-term engagement for one of their financial services clients. We are looking for an experienced senior infrastructure and cloud engineer for an initial 3-month contract with high likelihood of extension.
As the Senior Infrastructure and Cloud Engineer you will play a critical role in the management, deployment and operational lifecycle of all the infrastructure and cloud components. Including Server OS, Compute, Storage and Network services, Identity services and core platforms.
Responsibilities and Experience Required
- Working closely with stakeholders to define, document and delivery specifics on deliverables.
- Managing deployment, operation, refresh, replacement, retirement and lifecycle of all infrastructure components.
- Maintaining both short and longer term plans for infrastructure components including upgrades and enhancements.
- Assist with Business As Usual Support.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WDS, DFS Installation and Integration.
- VMware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure, VDI support.
- Server Migration, P2V and OS in place upgrades.
- Storage, Backup & Restore management.
- Microsoft Exchange and Officer 365 support.
- Disaster Recovery and Fault tolerance assistance.
- IIS and SQL, Installation and Configuration.
- Level 3 & Level 4 Incident troubleshooting and RCA.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Network issues handling and resolution.
- Patching, Security and Vulnerability management (desirable).
- Antivirus, Security and SharePoint administration (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader and market specialist. Apply online today or contact Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org for any confidential discussion.